Be WILD…Be FREE…Be ME COMPETITION
Tanya is seeking inspiring muses for her latest exhibition Be…WILD…Be FREE…Be ME and wants to explore how the WILD, and how being WILD impacts people’s lives. Send us your ideas, images and/or stories, via Facebook or email, for your chance to take home a $500 gift voucher.
Below are some questions that could inspire your entries
- Have you ever swum with dolphins, sharks or had any other animal encounter that has had a profound effect?
- If you could have Tanya paint any Artwork depicting a connection to a wild animal/moment what would it look like?
- Do you provide feeders or baths for the wild birds in your local area?
- Do you feel different when you wear clothes with an Animal Print – braver, more confident, or bold?
- Did you get swooped on by Magpies as a child?
- Do you have a phobia of any particular animal & why?
- Have you ever been on a photographic Safari – at zoos or in the wild – where you captured an image that made you feel differently about an animal or caused a strong connection?
- When you walk in nature, listening to the sounds and seeing the sights of the wild, do you feel energised or connected? Have you actually ever hugged a tree?
- How would you describe the freedom you experience when horse-riding? Do you have an amazing bond with a horse?
- Do you have a particular fascination with an animal that feels like a spiritual connection (spirit animal)?
- How are animals represented in your own home – do you have bed linen, clothing, shoes, bags, throw rugs, artwork or jewellery that connects you to the wild?
- Let your imagination run wild and send it to us.
HOW TO ENTER:
SEND US: your inspiring ideas of what you would like Tanya to paint, images and/or stories of yourself and your connection to the wild and how it has impacted your life, via email or Facebook.
ENTRIES OPEN: The competition starts on the 15th of March 2018. The Last entry accepted by 10pm on the 15th of May 2018. No other entries will be accepted after this time and date. You may enter multiple times with different entries, but there is a limit of one prize.
Tanya Loviz will judge the competition and decide on the winner.
PRIZE: A $500 gift voucher for any Loviz Art product redeemable through Loviz Arts Gallery only. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The winners will be contacted by Loviz Arts via email, Facebook messenger or phone within 30 days after closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted within that time, then another winner will be chosen. The winners will have 3 months to redeem their gift voucher with their choice of artwork or product from Loviz Arts, which can be directly delivered (delivery fees at your expense) or picked up from the Loviz Arts Gallery.
This competition is run by Loviz Art Pty Ltd and is open to residents of Australia and/or elsewhere in the world.
No responsibilities can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Loviz Art Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
All entrants agree to the use of his/her name, image and their entry in any promotional/publicity material (including social media and website) now and in the future. Any other personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for delivery of prizes and will not be disclosed to a third party. We do not share your information.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.