Since closing the gallery at the end of last year, Tanya’s studio looks like it has become home to a very long and vivid game of paint ball!
As a result of her fantastic, colourful frenzy, she has delved deep into her soul’s paintpot (like a wild, ravenous woman with no bounds) and created a lot of smaller artworks, which means more creative fulfilment for her and the opportunity for you to buy new original works that are easier to find hanging space for and better for the budget!
Originals start from just $350, so you are sure to find something to fit your mood and your bank balance.
And more smaller works are planned for the next six months!
To celebrate, Tanya has just launched the new ‘Ravenous Artist’ Competition.
Simply buy an original Loviz painting between July 1 and December 31 2016, and you will go into the draw to win a Loviz painting worth $6,500 (refer terms & conditions below).
The Ravenous Artist Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Buy an original Loviz painting between 1 July 2016 and 31 December 2016 to go into the draw.
- The winning artwork is titled “Resting in the Light of Crystal” and is adorned with stunning natural crystals and thick layers of paint lovingly created by Tanya Loviz.
- Every time you purchase an original painting between 9am 1st July and 5pm 31st December 2016, you will get an individual entry into the draw (eg: buy 3 originals at one time or on separate dates and you get 3 chances to win).
- Competition open to Australian residents (the artwork prize can only be delivered to an address within Australia).
- There will be one (1) prize and one (1) prize winner only.
- To determine the winner, a Random Number Generator will be used to select the winner at 12pm on Monday January 16 2017.
- The Random Number Generator prize draw will take place at Hawkesbury Rd, Winmalee.
- The prize winner does not have to be present at prize draw to claim prize.
- The winner will be listed on the Loviz Arts website, facebook page and also notified by phone by Tuesday January 17 2017.
- The promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, which is suffered or sustained by any person as a result of the use of, or in connection with the prize, including loss or damaged suffered as a result of negligence, but not including liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If for any reason a winner is unable to be contacted after at least 3 attempts within one (1) month, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The artwork will be shipped to the winners chosen address ‘within Australia. If in a remote region of Australia, it will be delivered as close as possible to the chosen address. The artwork cannot be sent internationally.